Post – Graduate Department of Commerce And Management
About Department :
Housed in a newly constructed, spacious and airy building, Department of Commerce and Business Management offers M.Com., B.Com. courses. The department trains students for placement in reputed companies by making them prepare business reports and projects on various topics. For the benefits of students, companies are invited to the college for conducting interviews and providing placements.
Faculty Members :
|Mr. Jugal Kishore||M.Com.(Gold Medalist) ,M.Phil. ,UGC-NETfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Monica Lakhanpal||M.Com.,M.Phil.,CA(Inter),UGC- NETemail@example.com|
|Ms. Kuldeep Kaur||M.Com.,UGC -NETfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Raj Kumari||M.Com.,UGC-NET||Rajkumari1411989@yahoo.com|
|Mr. Aman Bahri||M.Com.,M.S.(Banking),C.S.(Exec.),UGC- NETemail@example.com|
|Mr. Munish Malhotra||M.Com.,UGC-NETfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Geetu Agnihotri||M.Com.,M.Phil.,B.Ed.,UGC-NETemail@example.com|
|Ms. Chetna Gupta||M.Com.,UGC-NETfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Bikram Paul Singh Lehri||M.Com.(Hons.),UGC NETemail@example.com|
- Students are acquainted with principles of banking, insurance and accounting, law, management, and taxation are taught in B.Com.
- M.Com. Course covers the study of emerging trends of modern commerce. Students learn about the stock market and marketing practices through industrial visits and stock exchange working.
- Entrepreneurial, Managerial and analytical skills in Finance and Accounts are developed.
- Critical thinking and reasoning ability is developed as well.
- U.G. and P.G. courses in Commerce enable students to gain employment in Banks, Insurance companies and Industry.
- They are encouraged to perform well in professional courses as C.A., C.S., I.C.W.A.