(ISSN: 2394-0360) An Interdisciplinary Refereed Research Journal
INSIGHT AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE
INSIGHT AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE is a peer reviewed journal published annually. All submissions have to undergo a rigorous double blind peer review process. The journal invites contributions for the forthcoming issue
Dr. Ashima Dept. of Comp. Sci. & Engineering, Thapar University, Patiala.
Dr. C. M. Mohan Professor & Head, Dept. of Botany, HNB Garhwal University, Uttarakhand.
Dr. C. Prabhakar Sci. Advisor, Asia Pacific Pest Management, Bihar. (Ex- KSKRA, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai)
.Dr. C. Shekhar Head & Assot. Professor, Dept. of Zoology, Dyal Singh College, Karnal.
Dr. Dalip Kumar Head, Dept. of Zoology, Govt. College for Girls, Sec-42, Chandigarh.
Dr. Harish Garg School of Mathematics & Computer Applications Thapar University, Patiala.
Dr. M. I. S. Saggoo Add. Dean, Punjabi University Patiala; Professor & Head, Pbi .University Patiala.
Dr. M. P. Singh Professor & Head, Center of Biotechnology, Allahabad University, Allahabad.
Dr. Nisha Attray Associate Professor, Dept. of Biology, DAV College Hoshiarpur.
Dr. P. Singh Controller of Examination, Punjab University, Chandigarh.
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Ernst David Bergman Campus, Ben Gurion University, The Negev Beer Sheva, Israel.
Dr. Rama Arora Dept. of Physics, Govt. College for Girls, Sec-11, Chandigarh.
Dr. Sanjeev Gupta University college Kurukshetra, Kurukshetra.
Mr. Rajeev Sharma Head, Dept. of Biology, DAV College Hohiarpur
Dr. Anoop Kumar (President, DAV College Managing Committe, Hoshiarpur)
Mr. D. L. Anand (Secretary, DAV College Managing Committe, Hoshiarpur)
Dr. Neerja Dhingra (Principal, DAV College Hoshiarpur)
Dr. C. B. Arora
Prof. Rajeev Sharma
Dr. D. K. Srivastava
Prof. Prabhjot Singh
1. Research papers should not exceed 5000 words. Tables should not be embedded in the text rather they should be given at the end of the paper.
2. Authors should follow Harvard Referencing system for referencing. The detailed guide for the same is available at https://www.intec.edu.do/downloads/pdf/biblioteca/005-biblioteca_harvard_guide-200701.pdf
3.The following information is required along with the research paper:
- Name, official designation, mailing address and e-mail id of the contributor
- Brief resume.
- Abstract of the Paper (Maximum 200 words)
- Certificate that the paper submitted is a piece of original research and has not been published anywhere else.
- All articles should be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- The soft copy is essential, however, hard copy of the paper may be sent to Dr. C.B. Arora, Editor, INSIGHT AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE, D. A. V. College Hoshiarpur.
- All the research papers have to undergo a rigorous double blind review process before publication.
- Copyright of the articles published in the journal rests solely with INSIGHT AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE
- The processing fee for this journal is Rs.1000/- which will have to be paid after acceptance of paper. A copy of the journal will be sent to the contributors.
Subscription fee (May be submitted in the form of a Bank draft in favour of Principal, DAV College Hoshiarpur). In India: Institutions: Rs. 500-00, Individuals: Rs. 400-00 per Anum. Abroad: US $ 20